Android devices have become a mainstream platform for the majority due to the periodic rigs of Android OS. People are compelled to switch from one Android phone to another on a whim. If you're in a similar situation and need to transfer data, keep reading! This article will also explain how to locate your data once the transfer is complete.
Now the question is, what are you going to do about it?
The ideal solution is an exclusive Smart Transfer: File Sharing Application, which is a convenient, secure, and free content transfer app for all your content migration needs. Smart Transfer is a one-stop shop for transferring contacts, calendars, photos, videos, audio/music, apps, documents, files, and much more to your new Android smartphone in a flash.
It is also a sophisticated application that lives up to its name and beyond expectations. During the transfer process, it intelligently manages and recognizes duplicate contacts. Let's go over how to transfer data from one Android phone to another and locate it after process completion.
Step by Step Guide
1. On your old and new Android phones, download the Smart Transfer app from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app on both devices once it has been installed. Allow the permissions process to continue.
3. To send data, select "Sender" on the old device and "Receiver" on the new device.
4. The “Sender” device will display the activation code screen. Simultaneously, on the "Receiver" device, select the network to which your devices will be connected, either "Hotspot or Wi-Fi."
5. The receiving device will now display an activation code. To create a connection between the sender and reception devices, enter this code on the sender device.
(Please keep in mind that if you choose "Wi-Fi," both devices must be linked to the same Wi-Fi network. You can also utilize the "Hotspot" feature to share photos, files, and documents wirelessly without the usage of a Wi-Fi network or an internet connection.)
6. A connection request will be issued to the receiving device after the connection has been established. Accept this request for a connection
7. A list of supported content types will appear after that. Pictures, movies, contacts, calendars, apps, docs, and more are among the items on the list. Select all or any of the "Content Types" you want to transfer to the new device, then "Press Start." After then, the transfer process will begin immediately.
8. In the meantime, you can keep track of the projected time or skip any content type in the interim. After the transfer is complete, press the "close" button. Voila! Take a look at your new smartphone and see if it has all of the content genres you're looking for.
9. All of your preferred content kinds are automatically transported to the receiving device and placed in their appropriate directories. Pictures, videos, and music files may all be located in the Smart Transfer folder, which can be accessed via the Receiver's file management program. Calendars and bookmarks, for example, are instantly updated in their relevant apps.
Hope this blog answered your questions however if you still have any queries do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com.