How to move all contents from Android to iPhone using Smart Transfer App
Have you taken a leap of faith and just bought a shiny, new iPhone? Maybe the excitement of getting a slick smartphone has convinced you to make a jump from Android to iPhone, or you are enticed by the status symbol associated with iPhones. Whatever the reason may be, you need to keep in mind that one of the worst aspects of buying a new smartphone is transferring all your data from the old device to the new one.
In particular, the switch from one major platform to the other is a cumbersome ordeal. So, what are you up to now? Well, you don’t need to worry much as you meet the Smart Transfer app. Before digging deep on “how to move all your data from Android device to iPhone,” let’s take a quick look at what is a Smart Transfer app.
Before You Begin Transfer from Android to iOS
This article will guide you on how to transfer data from Android to iPhone via the Smart Transfer app. Before initiating the transfer, you’ll need to:
Make sure that the ‘sender device’, which contains the data, is wirelessly connected to the ‘receiver device’
Ensure that both devices are fully charged before the transfer
Make sure that the iOS device has enough space for all Android content that you intend to transfer
What Content Types can be Transferred from Android to iOS?
Core Steps to Transfer Data
Keep on reading this to know everything related to how to transfer all contents from Android to iPhone.
1. Install Smart Transfer app on both devices from respective Google Play & App stores
2. Open the Smart Transfer app on your Android & iPhone device
3. From the dashboard, select the Android as “Sender” & the iOS as “Receiver” device
4. On the receiver device, you need to choose a connection network - either Hotspot or Wi-Fi. Choose your desired connection on your iOS device.
5-6. The activation code screen will appear on the “Sender” device. Now, an activation code will appear on the receiver device. Enter the activation code generated on the receiver device within the spaces available on the sender device to establish the connection.
7. Once you enter the code and press the “Continue” button, a “connection request” will be prompted on the receiver device. Accept the request to proceed further
8. Select the content types that you wish to transfer & tap “Start” on the sender device. You can disconnect the process from either device during the transfer.
9. Give “Smart Transfer” access to the files in your receiving iPhone. Click “Ok” to allow the app.
10. Transfer process will be completed in a while depending on how much content you're transferring from Android to iOS. Once completed, finish up by pressing the “Close” button on your receiving device and you’re good to go.
In this article, you’ve just learned how to transfer data from Android to iOS using the Smart Transfer app. The app makes this daunting transition easier for you with simple & consistent steps. So, you don’t have to pay much heed to the compatibility issues. Ready to transfer? Enjoy your new phone with all your important data in it & drop us a note in case of any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Found this blog interesting? Want to know more about SmartIO?
Feel free to explore the rest of the website, or email your queries, comments or suggestions to