How to transfer all content types from Android to Android using the Smart Transfer app
Due to the periodic rigs of Android OS, Android devices have become a mainstream platform for the majority. People are casually captivated to switch from one Android phone to another. So, if you’re also sailing in the same boat that you’ve bought a new Android phone (or are considering buying one) - you would definitely be thinking of transferring all your vital data to your new device. Because, why would you leave your significant data and beautiful memories on the old phone?
Now the question arises, “How can I securely transfer all of my data to my new Android phone?”
Let’s reveal the answer together.
The answer is an exclusively designed Smart Transfer: File Sharing App that is a convenient, secure, and free content transfer app for all your content migration needs. Smart Transfer is indeed a one-stop solution that enables you to transfer contacts, calendars, pictures, videos, audio/music, apk documents, files, and a lot more to your new Android device in a jiffy.
Also, true to its name, it is a smart application and it perfectly lives up to the expectations. It smartly manages and identifies duplicate contacts during the transfer process. Let’s run through a step-by-step detailed explanation and screenshots to transfer your data from one Android phone to another.
Step-by-Step Content Transfer Process
Download the Smart Transfer app from Google Play Store on your old & new Android phones
2. Once installed, open the app on both devices. Allow permissions to proceed further
3. Select “Sender” on the old device to send the data and “Receiver” on the new device to receive the data
4. Before the app could send or receive the data on and from both devices, it will ask for the user’s priority of the network choice. The screen will show the prompt simultaneously on both devices that will ask to choose the network to connect your devices → either through “Hotspot or Wi-Fi”.
Note: If you select “Wi-Fi”, please note that both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You can also make use of “Hotspot” functionality to easily share pictures, files & documents wirelessly without even the need for a Wi-Fi network or internet connection
5-6. The activation code screen will appear on the “Sender” device. Now, an activation code will appear on the receiver device. Enter this code on the sender device to establish the connection between the sender & receiver device.
7. Once the connection is established, a connection request will be sent to the receiver device. Accept this connection request
8 After that, a list of supported content types will appear. The list includes pictures, videos, contacts, calendars, apps, docs, and more. Tick all or select “Content Types” thatyou wish to transfer to the new device & “Press Start”. After doing so, the transfer process will begin at once.
9. Before either device starts sending or receiving the data, the receiver device will ask for permission. In order to start the transfer process, allow the app to access contacts and pictures by clicking “OK”
10. As the process transpires, you can track the estimated time or can also skip any content type in between. Once the transfer process is accomplished, tap the “close” button. Voila! Hop over your new smartphone and find all your desired list of content types.
So, there you go. In this article, we discussed how to transfer data from Android to Android. To help you move your data between the two Android devices, Smart Transfer is a secure, free & easy to use the app. It enables you to transfer a large volume of files, photos, videos, contacts, apps without consuming substantial mobile data. With its wireless & QR scan connectivity, it is a reliable solution that fetches important data on your new phone. Easy Peasy!! Enjoy your new phone with all your important data in it & drop us a note in case of any queries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Found this blog interesting? Want to know more about SmartIO?
Feel free to explore the rest of the website, or email your queries, comments or suggestions to