April 29, 2022
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to iPhone Using Smart Transfer
Is it that time of the year again when you got a new iPhone? Amazing! But you don’t want to end up losing any of your significant data. You want to feel native, even on your new device. All you have to do now is to move all your data including contacts, pictures, reminders, etc. from the old iPhone handset to the new one.
Smart Transfer is a smart, secure, and user-friendly application that provides support for cross-platforms and devices. The content transfer process is fast, wireless, and practically anywhere as long as you have access to Wi-Fi or Hotspot.
Finally, you're ready to make the switch from iPhone to iPhone. Initially, you may feel lay waste if you are accustomed to your prior iPhone. It's impossible to go from one iPhone to another without issues.
The steps to easily transfer data from your old iPhone to your new iPhone are as follows:
Solution: Transfer Data From iOS to iOS
Note: Both smartphones need to be connected to either Wi-Fi or a Hotspot.
- Download the Smart Transfer app from Apple Store on your iPhone smartphone.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app on both devices. Allow permissions to proceed further.
- Select the Sender option on the old iPhone device and the Receiver option on the new iPhone device.
- Before the transfer process can begin, you need to select the mode of transfer. Choose between Wi-Fi or Hotspot.
For iPhones running with iOS 11 and below, both devices can be manually connected using the hotspot and its password mentioned on the receiver's device. Follow simple steps for iOS transfer as below:
Simply go to Wi-Fi settings on the sender device and select Wi-Fi hotspot as appeared on the receiver screen. Enter the password mentioned on the receiver screen.
Now, press continue on the receiver. By this, an activation code will appear on the receiver device. Enter the code within the space available on the sender device. The connection between two devices is established by sending a connection request from the sender to the receiver device.
When prompted, accept the connection request on the receiver device to continue. Accepting the request would connect the two devices, and you can then proceed with the transfer process.
- An activation code will pop up on the receiver device. Enter this code into the sender for connection establishment.
- Accept the connection request sent to the receiver phone to begin the transfer.
- A list of supported content will be shown. Select all the content (Pictures, Videos) that you want to share and Press Start.
- Once the transfer process has begun, you can track the progress and stop the process anytime.
- After the data transfer is complete, simply close the app!
In this blog, we have walked you through a comprehensive and detailed guide on How to Transfer Data from an Old iPhone to a New iPhone Using Smart Transfer. With the Smart Transfer app, moving up your contacts, pictures, videos, reminders, and calendars is an absolute experience. It instantly gets you going with your new iPhone/iPad securely, conveniently, and without costing a single buck. Happy Transferring :)
Enjoy your new phone with all your important data & drop us a note in case of any queries at email@example.com